August 5, 2013
Zucchini Pancakes (Vegan and Oil Free)
Categories : Side Dish
Servings 4 -6
- 2 medium zucchini grated
- 1/3 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/3 cup Parmesan substitute
- 1 tablespoon milled flax seed
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and let sit 10 minutes.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Spoon 2-3 tbsp of the mixture onto a nonstick griddle for each pancake.
- Flip over when bottoms are golden brown and pancakes are set around the edges.
- Continue to cook until other side is golden brown and middles are not gooey.
- Makes about a dozen pancakes.