Wild Rice with Butternut Squash, Spinach, Dried Cranberries, and Walnuts (Vegan, Oil Free, and Gluten Free)
- 2 cups your favorite wild rice blend
- 4 cups vegetable broth 3 cups if using an Instant Pot
- 1 onion diced
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 small butternut squash peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 1 cup spinach finely chopped
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Combine first 9 ingredients in an Instant Pot (set on manual for 22 minutes) or large pan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 40 minutes, or until most of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and let sit, covered, for at least 10 minutes before serving.