Whole Wheat Pie Crust
Servings 1 pie crust
- 1/2 cup avocado savory or banana (sweet)
- 1 1/3 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1-2 tbsp water if necessary
- Put all ingredients, except water, in a food processor.
- Process until avocado or banana is thoroughly blended with the flour.
- Add water 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough just holds together.
- Roll out into a large circle, about 1/4" thick, on a floured surface.
- Roll dough onto rolling pin and then unroll over your pie dish.
- Gently press dough into the pie dish and trim the edges.
- Finish the edges by making imprints with a fork or your fingers.
- Add filling and bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.