White Bean and Kale Stew
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 purple onion diced
- 8 ounces cremini or button mushrooms quartered
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pound kale chopped
- 4 cups cooked cannellini or other white beans or 2 cans rinsed and drained
- 1 box chopped tomatoes with juice 26 oz
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- In a large pot, saute onion and mushrooms until onion is soft.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer until heated through.