Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Based off of my roasted red pepper soup recipe, this dip goes with everything!
Prep Time 5 minutes
- High speed blender or food processor
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup plain non-dairy yogurt
- 4 roasted red peppers jarred or homemade
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast optional
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.