Raw Seed Crackers (Vegan, Oil Free, and Gluten Free)
Raw Seed Crackers
- 1/2 cup flax seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1 purple onion roughly chopped
- 1 red bell pepper roughly chopped
- 1 stalk celery roughly chopped
- 1 carrot roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Process until well blended, but not until smooth.
- Spread out on a non-stick dehydrator sheet and dehydrate at 105 degrees F for an hour or two.
- Turn onto a cutting board and cut into desired shapes.
- Return to the dehydrator rack without the sheet and continue to dehydrate until completely dry and crispy.
- Store in an airtight container.