Ratatouille (Vegan, Gluten Free, and Oil Free)
Servings 6 -8
- 1 large eggplant diced (Remove skin, if not organic.)
- 2 medium zucchini diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 to matoes diced (or 1 can diced tomatoes, drained.)
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- chopped green olives
- Combine all ingredients in a pressure cooker or in a large pot.
- Set pressure cooker for 0 minutes and quick pressure release after 5 minutes or simmer over medium low heat for 20 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf and serve hot, room temperature, or cold. Garnish with chopped green olives and/or capers, if desired. Goes well with bread, potatoes, rice, or beans.