Pumpkin Whipped Cream (Vegan, Gluten Free, and Oil Free)
- 1 can pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 2 cans coconut milk Do not shake and refrigerate for at least 24 hours.
- 1/4 cup date sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine pumpkin and spices in a bowl. Set aside.
- Open the cans of coconut upside down and pour off the liquid.
- Scoop the solid coconut cream into a mixing bowl and add the powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Beat with a hand mixer or whisk until peaks form.
- Carefully fold in the pumpkin mixture until blended.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve as a dip with sliced apples, graham crackers, and ginger snaps or spoon onto your favorite hot beverage.