November 21, 2013
Pumpkin Pie (Vegan, Gluten Free, and Oil Free)
Categories : Dessert
- 1 can pumpkin 15 oz
- 1 package silken tofu 12 oz
- 12 medjool dates
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put all filling ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into pie crust and bake for 1 hour.
- Let cool completely, then refrigerate until serving.
- Serve with non-dairy whipped topping.