Pumpkin Cider Bread (Vegan and Oil Free)
Categories : Bread
Pumpkin Cider Bread
Servings 1 loaf
- 1 tablespoon dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons date sugar
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 cup apple cider
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 4 cups whole wheat flour approximate
- Whisk together yeast, sugar, and water. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Add remaining wet ingredients to yeast mixture and then add the dry mixture.
- Knead for 10 minutes by hand or 5 minutes with a mixer with a dough hook.
- Let sit in a warm spot until doubled in size.
- Punch down, put in a parchment lined bread pan, and let rise again.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake for 1 hour.