Try it with my gluten free Gingersnap Pie Crust!
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 1 box extra firm silken tofu
- 1/2 cup each water and date sugar or omit water and use 12 medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter Optional, but helps with the firmness.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour filling into your favorite pie crust and bake for one hour.
- Let cool completely and then refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.