Phyllo Wrapped Asparagus aka Vegan Crack
Servings 12 -24
- 1/2 box whole wheat phyllo thawed
- 1 bunch asparagus tough ends removed
- Parmesan substitute
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut a package of phyllo and save one of the halves for another recipe.
- Roll out the half you will be working with, sprinkle with about 2 tsp of the vegan Parmesan, and place 2 asparagus stalks at one end.
- Roll up, place on a lined or nonstick baking sheet. Repeat the process until your ingredients are used up. Cut each roll in half, if desired.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let sit for at least 10 minutes. They stay hot a long time!