February 12, 2014
Peppermint Patties (Vegan and Oil Free)
Categories : Dessert
- 1/2 cup coconut butter not coconut oil!
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Combine coconut butter, powdered sugar, and peppermint extract in a mixing bowl and knead together with your hands.
- Once the mixture is smooth, measure 1 tbsp at a time, roll into balls, then flatten into patties.
- Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet and put in refrigerator to firm up.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips in a double boiler over low heat.
- Dip each patty in chocolate and return to the parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Once all of the patties have been coated in chocolate, return to refrigerator until ready to serve.