- 16 oz package whole wheat or GF fusilli
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 12 oz package silken tofu
- 1/4-1/2 cup date sugar depending on how sweet you like it
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon garnish
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, combine all ingredients, except raisins, in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cooked pasta and raisins in a large baking dish.
- Pour liquid mixture over the pasta and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let sit at least 10 minutes before serving.