- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried chives
- 2 teaspoons date sugar optional
- 1/2 teaspoon salt optional
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Stir vinegar into non-dairy milk. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Add milk mixture and stir until just combined.
- Drop onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.