Kimchi Stew (Vegan, Gluten Free, and Oil Free)
- 8 cups vegetable broth or water
- 2 cups kimchi
- 14 oz extra firm tofu cubed
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced (I used cremini since that is what I had, but shiitake would be better.)
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 1 daikon radish peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup miso I used yellow, but any variety is fine.
- Combine all ingredients, except miso and soy sauce, in an Instant Pot (set on manual for 0 minutes) or stock pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let soup simmer until the onions are soft and the daikon is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, whisk together miso and aminos.
- Remove from heat and stir in the miso/aminos mixture.
- Serve with steamed brown rice and enjoy!