For the Coleslaw:
- 1/2 green cabbage shredded
- 1 carrot shredded
- 1/2 green bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley coarsely chopped
For the Dressing:
- 1 box silken tofu
- 2 tablespoons fresh horseradish grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon date sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- Combine cabbage, carrot, peppers, onion, and parsley in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Place all dressing ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into salad mixture and stir until well coated.
- Refrigerate 4 hours before serving.