- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup brown and wild rice blend
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1/2 lb mushrooms sliced
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp rubbed sage
- 1/4 tsp marjoram
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1/4 cup green onion green part only, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley minced
- Combine all ingredients, except green onion, pecans, and parsley, in an Instant Pot (or other pressure cooker) or pot (increase broth to 2 cups).
- Set on manual for 22 minutes or if cooking on stove top NPR, then stir in remaining ingredients and serve.
- Stove top: bring to a boil, then simmer until rice is tender, about 40 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients and serve.