Super easy, especially if you make the night before. Cut and serve in the morning when you need something quick.
Each bar provides three servings of fruit and one serving of whole grains, nuts, and flax seed.
Easy Breakfast Bars
- 1/2 cup nut butter I used peanut butter
- 1/2 cup date syrup
- 4 tbsp milled flax seed
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup coconut flakes or 1/2 cup shredded
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Whisk together nut butter and date syrup, until fluffy.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spread into parchment-lined 8x8 dish or other flat dish.
- Refrigerate at least one hour (overnight recommended) before cutting and serving.