Dandelion Lima Bean Soup (Vegan, Oil Free, and Gluten Free)
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 lb frozen Lima beans
- 1 bunch dandelion greens roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast optional
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- black pepper to taste
- Combine broth, Lima beans, and garlic in a medium sauce pan.
- Simmer on low heat for 1-2 hours, or until Lima beans are soft.
- Add dandelion greens and simmer another 10 minutes.
- Puree and season with black pepper.
- Serve hot.
- *Pressure cooker instructions - place all ingredients in a pressure cooker and cook for 15 minutes on high pressure. Natural pressure release or quick release after 10 minutes. Puree and serve.