Cheesy Kale Chips
- 1 bunch baby kale or regular kale cut up into bite-sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup cashew sour cream
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- Combine all ingredients, except kale, in a large bowl and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Add the kale and massage the sauce into the kale with your hands, until evenly coated.
- Place the kale pieces evenly in a food dehydrator and dehydrate for several hours, until the kale is completely crispy.