Cabbage, Kale, and Orange Slaw with Ginger Lime Dressing
For the Slaw:
- 1 small cabbage shredded
- 1 bunch lacinato kale thinly sliced
- 4 carrots grated
- zest of 1 orange
- 2 oranges peeled, sectioned, and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 green onions sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cherries optional
For the Dressing:
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon date syrup
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce or liquid aminos
- 1 inch piece ginger peeled and grated
- Combine all slaw ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour dressing over slaw mixture and toss until evenly coated.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.