- 1 lb buckwheat soba noodles or whole wheat spaghetti
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp ginger root, minced
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce (optional)
- juice of 1 lime
Any or all of the following:
- 1 package tofu, drained, pressed, and cubed (optional)
- 1 bag coleslaw or 1 small head cabbage, shredded
- 1 bag broccoli slaw or broccoli florets
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 bag bean sprouts
- Any other vegetables you like
- peanuts for garnish
Cook noodles, according to package directions.
Meanwhile, roast tofu, if desired.
Saute desired vegetables, leave them raw, or a combination of both.
In a small bowl, combine sauce ingredients.
When the noodles (and tofu) are done, drain and add to vegetable mixture. Add the sauce and toss until thoroughly mixed.