January 14, 2014
Apple Fritter Muffins (Vegan and Oil Free)
Apple Fritter Muffins
- 2 cups non-dairy milk
- 12 Medjool dates pitted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 2 apples diced
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Meanwhile, combine milk, dates, vanilla, and vinegar in a blender and process until smooth.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Fold in wet mixture and apples, until well blended.
- Spoon batter into a lined muffin pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.